Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Love Makes a Family

There is nothing quite like family and I love mine. Throughout the last week, we spent loads of time laughing, causing trouble, and just being lazy with Aunt Rhonda and Bev. I'm pretty sure I want to keep my neice!

Then last Friday we met up with Uncle Al, Grandma and Grandpa Kennedy, Uncle Scott and Aunt Christy and cousin Anson. Grandma Renae made a couple of apprearances as well. This made for a fantastic time! Our hearts are so full!





 

 



Unfortunately, we ended up back in the hospital Monday, but that has its own post.

Ironically, we may never have found part of our family if it hadn't been for Lennon's illness. It was last summer that we were able to reconnect dad with Rhonda.  Since then, we've shared one visit and about a million Marco Polo / Snapchat / Facebook / Duo / phone conversations. This summer, we finally got to meet the rest of her bunch in person. I'm so glad for this opportunity to get the Moody family and the Kennedy family together!

I know I'm probably repeating myself, but seriously... Full heart ! Dinners, Tanganyika Wildlife Park, The Arcade, just relaxing by the pool, it was all wonderful! I can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 years, 2 months, 16 days (and then some)

It has finally happened.  You've been gone longer than you were here. I miss you every day my beautiful boy.